Welcome to my Blogspot
I started Scrapping at the end of March 2007 while recovering from major abdominal surgery. Now I'm hooked and enjoying every minute of it all. I have made so many friends who have helped me along the way. I have learnt so much and am inspired with each page I see and each comment I receive for my pages.
I hope you get some inspiration from my work


Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my Freebies - Carol

New Products for March 2010

COMING SOON!!!

Sunday 14 March 2010

Well Hello There!!! Ive been MIA as I have been struck down by some bug - I thought at first it was just a little cold but then it went to bronchitis and now I just cant seem to shake it! Some days I feel ok and then the next thing Im back to coughing and choking! Hopefully it will be gone by next week :)

Anyway I have 7 new items for you in my stores now

As it is Mother's day here in the UK I did 2 kits to celebrate the Mothers, Mums and Moms in our lives. We have a vintage style kit and a modern style kit for just $2.50 each. Freebies for these two kits are available on the next post



Then I have a set of 18 animals that will work with the kit - WILD THING
This is in stores for $1.50

Then we have four Commercial & Personal Use items

Two sets of Crosses for just $1.50 each and also 2 sets of cupids for just $1.50 each






So these are your bargains for this fortnight and there will be more to come in another two weeks :) Easter soon so watch for some lovely little kits for that holiday

There will also be some more CU & PU items which I already have ready for you all but I'll just put a preview in the 'coming soon' slide show for you all to see

And dont forget the free gift at Angels That Scrap!! When you spend $3 or more you get my kit - CHOCOLATE MEDLEY - for FREE!! So get over there and grab some bargains - Faye has some gorgeous items in her store as well and the $3 is not just to be spent in my store but hers as well :)

No comments:

Blog Archive