Welcome to my Blogspot
I started Scrapping at the end of March 2007 while recovering from major abdominal surgery. Now I'm hooked and enjoying every minute of it all. I have made so many friends who have helped me along the way. I have learnt so much and am inspired with each page I see and each comment I receive for my pages.
I hope you get some inspiration from my work


Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my Freebies - Carol

New Products for March 2010

COMING SOON!!!

Sunday 15 July 2007

Andrew Clark Trust



Please take a look at the Andrew Clark Trust link on the right hand side of the page as well as the Video bar at the bottom of the page - click on a video and it will show at the top of my blog.

The Andrew Clark Trust is a charity that allows you to sponsors children in Burma for just £2.00 a month. Just £24 a year will keep that child in food, clothes and education for a full 12 months.

Through our Spiritual club at the hotel we sponsor two of these children - Aung Zaw Zaw an 11 year old boy and Pu Mar a 5 year old girl. We send letters and birthday cards to them both as well as small gifts such as Tshirts and books.

Burma holds a special place in our families hearts because of my Mum in Law being born there. Many of her family are still there and going through the troubles in that country.

Can you spare £24.00 for a child to recieve the education every child deserves?

No comments:

Blog Archive