Welcome to my Blogspot
I started Scrapping at the end of March 2007 while recovering from major abdominal surgery. Now I'm hooked and enjoying every minute of it all. I have made so many friends who have helped me along the way. I have learnt so much and am inspired with each page I see and each comment I receive for my pages.
I hope you get some inspiration from my work


Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my Freebies - Carol

New Products for March 2010

COMING SOON!!!

Thursday 26 July 2007


click on the image to go to my home page at Scrapbook Flair


click on the image to go to my homepage at ScrapbookFlair


Click on the image to go to Nina's Blog

Well here we go with the 2nd Kit I have from Nina Wischnath at Affair of the Heart.

This is a beautiful, colourful one named "WHAT A SUMMER". Available at digitalscrapbooking.de


I have tried to use the kit for both a Vintage look and a modern look and I hope they have both worked well.

The modern page shows my 3 grandsons on a day out at the local swimming pool last summer.

The Vintage page is my Great Aunt Lizzie on holiday about 1931. The family always went to Rhyl for their summer break so I used the cracked paper element and added text relating to their holiday.


Hope you all like them

No comments:

Blog Archive