Welcome to my Blogspot
I started Scrapping at the end of March 2007 while recovering from major abdominal surgery. Now I'm hooked and enjoying every minute of it all. I have made so many friends who have helped me along the way. I have learnt so much and am inspired with each page I see and each comment I receive for my pages.
I hope you get some inspiration from my work


Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my Freebies - Carol

New Products for March 2010

COMING SOON!!!

Saturday 14 July 2007

Well here we go with my first blog and for once I am stuck for words! lol. Amazing as usually I have plenty to say.

Anyway I am married to the love of my life - Pete and we have three kids. I say kids but they are all in their twenties now with kids of their own. We have four Grandchildren - 3 boys between 2 and 5 years old and 1 little girl aged 3 weeks yesterday so she is brand new!

We run a little Bed and Breakfast in Blackpool, Lancashire. Also have a Steak House in the hotel so we are very busy with that during the weekend. So if you are ever passing and want a great Steak you know where to come! link at the side of the page

I started Digi Scrapping at the end of March - I was supposed to be resting for 12 weeks after major abdominal surgery - found the site and free software and that was it! Hooked totally!

It is so much easier than paperscrapping as there is less mess and if you don't like something once it's done you just delete it. How simple is that. It is also great for my Family History photos and pages as they add that extra bit of interest to the photos. I'll be adding layouts as I go along on here and the link to the site is on the side of the page.

Well I think that is all for now as I am only supposed to be having a break anot the night off lol

Speak to all again soon

No comments:

Blog Archive