Welcome to my Blogspot
I started Scrapping at the end of March 2007 while recovering from major abdominal surgery. Now I'm hooked and enjoying every minute of it all. I have made so many friends who have helped me along the way. I have learnt so much and am inspired with each page I see and each comment I receive for my pages.
I hope you get some inspiration from my work


Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my Freebies - Carol

New Products for March 2010

COMING SOON!!!

Wednesday 25 July 2007



click on the images to go to my homepage at Scrapbookflair


AFFAIR OF THE HEART BY NINA - AFFAIR OF THE HEART - click on image to go to Nina's blog for details of how to get the kit


Well I am so happy and excited!! I have joined the Creative Team for Affair of the Heart - Nina at www.digitalscrapbooking.de How brilliant is that????

The first Kit is "AFFAIR OF THE HEART" by Nina Wischnath

I have my first layouts already just to show you that you can use this kit for any photos you may have. I have used it for a masculine style page and a feminine style page. The colours of the kit are wonderful and the elements are so beautiful!

Please visit the Gallery of Affair of the Heart - Nina Wischnath and see her other gorgeous kits at www.digitalscrapbooking.de

You can also go to her Blogspot and see her kits and get the freebie samples at http://nina-affairoftheheart.blogspot.com





No comments:

Blog Archive