Welcome to my Blogspot
I started Scrapping at the end of March 2007 while recovering from major abdominal surgery. Now I'm hooked and enjoying every minute of it all. I have made so many friends who have helped me along the way. I have learnt so much and am inspired with each page I see and each comment I receive for my pages.
I hope you get some inspiration from my work


Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my Freebies - Carol

New Products for March 2010

COMING SOON!!!

Monday 27 August 2007

Here's some 48 hour freebies for you!!

So here we are with the start of another week and everything is going so brilliantly for me - I have a new store opened at Scrapbooker's Playground called , as you might have guessed, Carol's Crafty Corner

I have a couple of new kits in there as well as some of the older ones - just to get me started.

Then of course we are starting to get busy here in the B&B so that is always a good thing - keeps the bank manager happy if no one else.

And I can't forget all my friends who have helped me get this far with all their encouragement and love can I?

So as a special treat (and also because you have had to wait for these) I am doing 3 - yes 3!!! - 48 hour freebies for you

There are 7 shooting stars, 7 shiny papers and 7 frames. Just click on each of the images to go to the download






ENJOY!!!!

and don't forget to leave me a message in my chatbox so I know you've called in

3 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Thank you again for yet another freebie.

Jeansul said...

Carol, thanks so very much for these lovely papers,

Blog Archive