Welcome to my Blogspot
I started Scrapping at the end of March 2007 while recovering from major abdominal surgery. Now I'm hooked and enjoying every minute of it all. I have made so many friends who have helped me along the way. I have learnt so much and am inspired with each page I see and each comment I receive for my pages.
I hope you get some inspiration from my work


Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my Freebies - Carol

New Products for March 2010

COMING SOON!!!

Tuesday 14 August 2007

More Great News!!!

Well some more great news - I am now part of the CT for Sooze - Susan Seib. I have known Sooze through Scrapbookflair and I have always loved her samples that she gives away of her goreous kits. Now I have the chance to do even more work with her kits and i am really looking forward to it.

You can visit Sooze at her blog HERE

Call in say Hello to her and see what a wonderful lady she is


click on image to go to SOOZE'S store


My Brother and his Wife


My Father in Law

Well I also now part of Sooze's CT so I want to share with you the first kit I have recieved - STRIPES AND STUFF

Absolutely gorgeous kit with loads of papers, elements and Alphabet. Great for your layouts whatever the style - as you can see I have made a modern style page as well as a Vintage style page.

You can get Sooze's freebies at CJSscrapping with attitude - see right of my posts for the link

No comments:

Blog Archive