Welcome to my Blogspot
I started Scrapping at the end of March 2007 while recovering from major abdominal surgery. Now I'm hooked and enjoying every minute of it all. I have made so many friends who have helped me along the way. I have learnt so much and am inspired with each page I see and each comment I receive for my pages.
I hope you get some inspiration from my work


Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my Freebies - Carol

New Products for March 2010

COMING SOON!!!

Saturday 25 August 2007

My New Store is open!!!



Well here's some more brilliant news!!
2 things really - one is a new kit and the other is that I have been accepted as a designer at Scrapbookers Playground
So now I have a new store there which I am trying hard to start up. I have my newest kit there already and should be uploading some more over the next couple of days. Just have to check everything over first and add bits here and there. So my little store at Ecrater may be closing down once I have the main one up and running.
This will be a new experience for me but one that I am looking forward to. It will give me so much more experience and make me work even harder on my kits. But don't worry as I will still be putting my freebies on here.

There are a few new kits in the making but I have to wait until the beginning of next week before I can do anything as I am having problems with my PC. I have had to send everything of importance over to one of Pete's so I know it is safe there. So you may just have to wait until next week for my next 48 hour freebie. I may just put 2 on seeing as you have had to wait a bit longer for it.

My newest kit is LITTLE BOY BLUE
As you can see it is shades of blue and white with 9 papers and 40 elements. Perfect for those little boys in your life

It is in my new store at $4.99 / £2.50 / 3.75 Euros

Check it out at Carol's Crafty Corner

Visit Scrapbookers Playground to see more



No comments:

Blog Archive