Welcome to my Blogspot
I started Scrapping at the end of March 2007 while recovering from major abdominal surgery. Now I'm hooked and enjoying every minute of it all. I have made so many friends who have helped me along the way. I have learnt so much and am inspired with each page I see and each comment I receive for my pages.
I hope you get some inspiration from my work


Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my Freebies - Carol

New Products for March 2010

COMING SOON!!!

Wednesday 22 August 2007

NEW KIT - FUDGE

Well here's a kit that has taken me a bit longer to work on as I couldn't think of a name for it at first. Then the name came to me about 30 minutes ago and it seems to fit. So here is my new kit

FUDGE

Available in my store for $4.50 / £2.25 / 3.10 Euros

7 papers and 55 elements so still good value for money




click on image to download


ENJOY AND DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE ME A MESSAGE !!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is sooo pretty, Carol. Thank you for sharing it. Now I have to go out and shoot more pictures, to make more pages. lol
Seriously, thank you a bunch. You're great and so are your kits!

Anonymous said...

This is sample kit is so pretty.tfs

Anonymous said...

Very pretty. Thank you.

Anonymous said...

Pretty set. TY

Blog Archive