Welcome to my Blogspot
I started Scrapping at the end of March 2007 while recovering from major abdominal surgery. Now I'm hooked and enjoying every minute of it all. I have made so many friends who have helped me along the way. I have learnt so much and am inspired with each page I see and each comment I receive for my pages.
I hope you get some inspiration from my work


Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my Freebies - Carol

New Products for March 2010

COMING SOON!!!

Sunday 12 August 2007

New Kit - Midnight Rose


MIDNIGHT ROSE

Here's another new kit that is available in the store for just $4.00 / £2.00 / 3 Euros
Beautiful Blues and White - 4 papers and loads of elements including brads, buttons, bows, ribbons, borders, tags, stamps, string of beads, tassels, flowers, misted elements, frames, hearts and some rose petals in blue and white.
Over 55 elements and papers altogether!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello,

I visited your site…and I was very impressed!
Beautiful work…congratulations.
Take also a look at my website…thanks and kind regards.
www.silverdreamer.be

Blog Archive