Welcome to my Blogspot
I started Scrapping at the end of March 2007 while recovering from major abdominal surgery. Now I'm hooked and enjoying every minute of it all. I have made so many friends who have helped me along the way. I have learnt so much and am inspired with each page I see and each comment I receive for my pages.
I hope you get some inspiration from my work


Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my Freebies - Carol

New Products for March 2010

COMING SOON!!!

Thursday 30 August 2007

RASPBERRY DELIGHT IS HERE


click on image to go to my store at Scrapbooker's playground


Well here's another new kit

RASPBERRY DELIGHT


As you can see from the preview it is in gorgeous shades of raspberry pink and cream. This is quite a big kit with 10 papers (which you will see in a separate preview if you go to the store) and 69 elements. There are loads of things - stick pins with and without a gap, rows of stitching, strings of beads and I have even put in a spare string and 3 beads so you can even make up your own string of beads and flowers if you like.

This is going for $5.00 / £2.50 / 4.00 Euros

I also have a few more kits in store on special at the moment so take a look and see what's on offer


Here's a layout showing Gareth (our eldest) and his partner Emma

I may just be putting on a freebie of this kit later on this week so keep popping in

No comments:

Blog Archive