Welcome to my Blogspot
I started Scrapping at the end of March 2007 while recovering from major abdominal surgery. Now I'm hooked and enjoying every minute of it all. I have made so many friends who have helped me along the way. I have learnt so much and am inspired with each page I see and each comment I receive for my pages.
I hope you get some inspiration from my work


Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my Freebies - Carol

New Products for March 2010

COMING SOON!!!

Sunday 9 September 2007

CT CALL!!!!

Yes everyone - it is time for me to take a big step in my designing work

I am making a CT call out to everyone in the Scrapbooking World!!!
(well everyone who visits here lol)

I need 2 people in my team who love scrapping as much as I do. (addicted is always good so we can start our own scrapbookaddicts anonymous)

They have to be willing to do 3 layouts per kit and place them in 3 galleries (one being Scrapbooker's Playground) For this they get my kits free plus some little freebies as I go along

So does that sound okay?

What you have to do is do 3 layouts from any of my freebies - 3 LO of one kit or you can mix and match - layouts must be new and not already posted anywhere
Then send them with a bit of info about yourselves, your link to your gallery and possibly an address for your blog to me at carol.burns@talktalk.net

I will leave this open until 16th September and then choose two members to join my team


So time to get scrapping everyone and Good Luck to you all!!!!




No comments:

Blog Archive