Welcome to my Blogspot
I started Scrapping at the end of March 2007 while recovering from major abdominal surgery. Now I'm hooked and enjoying every minute of it all. I have made so many friends who have helped me along the way. I have learnt so much and am inspired with each page I see and each comment I receive for my pages.
I hope you get some inspiration from my work


Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my Freebies - Carol

New Products for March 2010

COMING SOON!!!

Friday 7 September 2007

NEW KIT & FREEBIE - HAYLEY

Yes another kit has rolled out of the Carol's Crafty Corner Factory!

This is called HAYLEY - named after my beautiful daughter who is always there to encourage me when my mind goes blank on ideas. She also lets me know what goes and what stays with a lot of them as well

This is in my store at SBP from today and is priced at $4.50 / £2.25 / 3.30 Euros

You get 8 papers and 54 elements which include some of my experiments - some beautiful hangers made from the beads and a safety pin. Done in shades of burgundy, orange and cream it is definitely a must have for your stock

click on image to go to my store



Here's my daughter Hayley on her birthday earlier this year - such a gorgeous smile!


click on image to download


Here's a little sample of the kit so enjoy and don't forget to leave me a comment on what you think.

DON'T FORGET MY SALE AT ECRATER STORE WHICH WILL BE RUNNING UNTIL THE END OF THE MONTH
10 ITEMS FOR $5 or 20 ITEMS FOR $10!!!

GO STOCK UP NOW!!

2 comments:

Ruthie said...

Thank you for your fabulous freebies! I will have added it to my NEW COMPUTER GENERATED FREEBIE LIST TODAY AT:
digiscrapfreebieslist.blogspot.com

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com

Blog Archive