Welcome to my Blogspot
I started Scrapping at the end of March 2007 while recovering from major abdominal surgery. Now I'm hooked and enjoying every minute of it all. I have made so many friends who have helped me along the way. I have learnt so much and am inspired with each page I see and each comment I receive for my pages.
I hope you get some inspiration from my work


Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my Freebies - Carol

New Products for March 2010

COMING SOON!!!

Sunday 16 September 2007

New Kit - SVEA

So much to do this week but I think I am back on top of everything at last.

This is my new kit

SVEA

named after a special little lady in Germany who's photos always make me smile

This is very big with 12 papers and 89 elements - loads of choice between gel and jewels, bright and pastel in purple and pink

In the store for just $5.00 / £2.50 / 3.75 Euros


click on image to go to store





my special little lady in Germany

No comments:

Blog Archive