Welcome to my Blogspot
I started Scrapping at the end of March 2007 while recovering from major abdominal surgery. Now I'm hooked and enjoying every minute of it all. I have made so many friends who have helped me along the way. I have learnt so much and am inspired with each page I see and each comment I receive for my pages.
I hope you get some inspiration from my work


Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my Freebies - Carol

New Products for March 2010

COMING SOON!!!

Friday 21 September 2007

WE'RE HAVING A SALE!!!!! BUY 2 GET 1 FREE!!!!

YOU HAVE TO GET DOWN TO SCRAPBOOKER'S PLAYGROUND FOR OUR SALE - BUY 2 ITEMS AND GET 1 FREE!!

LOADS OF FANTASTIC ITEMS TO CHOOSE FROM

I HAVE LOADS OF NEW KITS ON THERE AS WELL AND ALL ARE INCLUDED IN THE SALE


HUGE

Buy 2, Get 1 FREE !!

Purchase 2 products and get a 3rd product, of equal or lesser value to the lower priced product, FREE
(Please see note below)


Participating Designers:

Terri' Treasures

Kat Scraps

Sassy Designz

Sandi Scraps

Carol's Crafty Corner

J3 Designs

Cathie's Creations

Silvia Romeo

Nic Nac's

Liz Briseno

Robin


NOTE: (Must Read)

***All 3 products must be within the same designer's store.
***Free item must be equal or lesser value of the lesser item purchased
***When purchasing your two kits, please put in the "comments" section the product name you choose for your free item, and you will receive your coupon.

Don't miss out on this wonderful deal
at SBP !!!

Sale ends Midnight Sunday EST

No comments:

Blog Archive