Welcome to my Blogspot
I started Scrapping at the end of March 2007 while recovering from major abdominal surgery. Now I'm hooked and enjoying every minute of it all. I have made so many friends who have helped me along the way. I have learnt so much and am inspired with each page I see and each comment I receive for my pages.
I hope you get some inspiration from my work


Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my Freebies - Carol

New Products for March 2010

COMING SOON!!!

Friday 5 October 2007

Latest Kits

I've been very busy this past week trying to get more kits done for SBP. We are going to be part of the World Wide Web Scavenger Hunt in November so keep watching for more details of that and what you get if you join.

Here are some of my latest kits

Theres FAERIELAND - with four Faeries, toadstools and loads of other elements for you to make some gorgeous layouts


FAERILAND
$2.50 / £1.25 / 1.99 EUROS FOR 1ST WEEK


BLUE STEEL

made for the man in your life in dark blue and steel elements


BLUE STEEL
$3.50 / £1.75 / 2.50 EUROS

Then of course I have a new range of starter kits for the kids called
POCKET MONEY KITS
You get 30 items - 5 papers and 25 other elements in lovly bright colours


POCKET MONEY KIT 1


POCKET MONEY KIT 2

BOTH $1.50 / 75p / 1 EURO



WHY NOT POP OVER TO MY STORE AND SEE WHAT'S ON OFFER

CAROL'S CRAFTY CORNER @ SCRAPBOOKER'S PLAYGROUND

No comments:

Blog Archive