Welcome to my Blogspot
I started Scrapping at the end of March 2007 while recovering from major abdominal surgery. Now I'm hooked and enjoying every minute of it all. I have made so many friends who have helped me along the way. I have learnt so much and am inspired with each page I see and each comment I receive for my pages.
I hope you get some inspiration from my work


Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my Freebies - Carol

New Products for March 2010

COMING SOON!!!

Monday 8 October 2007

NEW KITS & NEW STORE!!!

Well Ladies and Gentlemen (as I know there are a few of you that pop in here) I have some more FANTASTIC news!!

I am now Designing at DIVINE DIGITAL!!!!!

How brilliant is that?

My first three items are there now and you can see the previews below.

All Vintage kits for those beautiful Heritage layouts you can all make

CLICK HERE TO GO TO MY STORE AT DIVINE DIGITAL

VINTAGE TIMES - 100 PIECES IN THIS ONE $4.50 (SPECIAL PRICE)


VINTAGE TIMES QUICK PAGES - 4 OF THEM FOR $3.50


VINTAGE LADY - 68 PIECES FOR $4.00 (SPECIAL PRICE)

No comments:

Blog Archive