Welcome to my Blogspot
I started Scrapping at the end of March 2007 while recovering from major abdominal surgery. Now I'm hooked and enjoying every minute of it all. I have made so many friends who have helped me along the way. I have learnt so much and am inspired with each page I see and each comment I receive for my pages.
I hope you get some inspiration from my work


Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my Freebies - Carol

New Products for March 2010

COMING SOON!!!

Sunday 30 December 2007

HAD A GOOD CHRISTMAS?

Well I hope you all had a great Christmas and are now looking forward to a fantastic New Year.

Some great news on my family front -
My brother is doing well. On Christmas Day he had a bit of a setback and was slipping in and out of consciousness. They put him back on liquids and sedatives and he now seems to have got over that. The doctors think he had a bit of an irritation and that was what was causing the trouble. He has also been walking around a bit though he still gets tired very quickly. So I'm still saying prayers for him and ask that you all give him a mention if you don't mind.

Well only 2 days until 2008!! How quickly this year has passed.
We are having a party here at the B&B with a few of our friends and guests. Buffet, Bar and karaoke so that should be a great night. Pete will be doing the food shopping tomorrow (I hate food shopping!) and I will be getting the room ready so on Monday we just have to get the food done and then get ourselves ready. We will have a lot to celebrate - not just my brother but also a good friend of ours - Phil - who was diagnosed with Kidney Cancer a few months ago. He was operated on in November and is doing fantastically. he will also be there with his wife Karen.

Hopefully this will be a better year for us all - business and personal.

So many things are happening on the Scrapping circuit as well.

Scrapbookers Playground
is on the up and there are going to be so many new things happening. You have to pop in there and see what is on offer.

There is also a new store opening on the
4th January

KIRSTEN'S SCRAP TRUNK

will be officially open on the 4th.

Call in and see what is on offer there.

Great bunch of designers - some new and some old

Loads of bargains

Loads of freebies and challenges to keep you busy

Please give us your support.

Well I think this is all for now but I will be popping in just after New Years Day with a little gift for you all so please call in

HAVE A GREAT NEW YEAR!!!!

No comments:

Blog Archive