Welcome to my Blogspot
I started Scrapping at the end of March 2007 while recovering from major abdominal surgery. Now I'm hooked and enjoying every minute of it all. I have made so many friends who have helped me along the way. I have learnt so much and am inspired with each page I see and each comment I receive for my pages.
I hope you get some inspiration from my work


Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my Freebies - Carol

New Products for March 2010

COMING SOON!!!

Sunday 2 December 2007

LOADS OF NEWS

Okay where shall I start?

There is just soooooo much going on this month that i really don't know where to start

Well we have our Crop till you Drop hosted by Diosa at Scrapbookers Playground. Loads of freebies and our designers will be popping in with a few surprises for you.

So that is on the 8th December at 7.00pm EST and will go on and on and on and on ......
..................until the last one drops!!!

So you have to call in to see how its going don't you?


Then I have had a spring clean in my store - just to get it spic and span for the holidays - and my first page and last page in the store are on special offer.

There's also my Pocketmoney kits for those little scrappers in your life.
They are half price at 75c and this also includes my mini kits - Going Dotty, Just Red and Pink Star

So get over there and get yourself a bargain

Make them your Christmas Presents to yourself because you've been so good this year


There's also a Scavenger Hunt for you to participate in as well as so many challenges and you get a prize for doing them

Just pop over to Scrapbookers Playground and see what we have on offer there

No comments:

Blog Archive