Welcome to my Blogspot
I started Scrapping at the end of March 2007 while recovering from major abdominal surgery. Now I'm hooked and enjoying every minute of it all. I have made so many friends who have helped me along the way. I have learnt so much and am inspired with each page I see and each comment I receive for my pages.
I hope you get some inspiration from my work


Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my Freebies - Carol

New Products for March 2010

COMING SOON!!!

Monday 10 December 2007

MASSIVE KIT AND NEW ITEMS IN STORE


I had a day to myself today - Mum and Dad are coming tomorrow now and the funeral is on Tuesday. So I decided to try and make a few things on my Photoimpact and PS CS3 programme. I have to admit I got a bit carried away and this is the end result!

160 pieces!!!
There are no papers just elements but there is everything you need to make your layouts shine and sparkle - from bows to brads to ribbons to frames to corners and a few extras throw in as well

There are 9 glorious colours and you get one of everything except the beads (only 7 of them as my CS3 couldn't cope with the papers I made so i could use the glass effect as a background

Anyway everything is made with gold accents so the colours really stand out

Well what about the price you ask??

How about a bargain for Christmas? Or an early present for yourself? (only 2 weeks to go)

I wanted $10 to start with but as a special price for Christmas I am doing it at

$5.00 / £2.50 !!

How about that? Is that a bargain or what??????

Go on!! Treat yourself!!

Pop into my store at Scrapbookers Playground now and buy it. There are a few new items for Commercial or Personal use as well.

Stay awhile and browse around for the rest of the bargains

Just click on the image to get there


1 comment:

Snowy said...

Hi Carol, was nosy and had to have a look at your blog,lol.
You really have some lovely designs. I'll be starting to sell my kits at Kirsten's in January.
Hugs from East Anglia
Snowraven

Blog Archive