Welcome to my Blogspot
I started Scrapping at the end of March 2007 while recovering from major abdominal surgery. Now I'm hooked and enjoying every minute of it all. I have made so many friends who have helped me along the way. I have learnt so much and am inspired with each page I see and each comment I receive for my pages.
I hope you get some inspiration from my work


Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my Freebies - Carol

New Products for March 2010

COMING SOON!!!

Tuesday 15 January 2008

JANUARY ROUND ROBIN AT SBP

I started a new event at Scrapbookers Playground called Round Robin and the first month is ready for voting

It's great fun to join in with this challenge. Here's what you do -

There are groups of four people. Each person starts a page with a background and a photo and then passes it on to the next person in their group. They then add a piece or two to the page and pass it on again. By the time it returns to the page maker you have a "collaberation" page. It's fun because we don't know the level of scrapbooking that each person is at so you get a mixture in the page.

Every person who participates gets a free gift at the end of the month and the winner of each group gets a $5.00 coupon to spend at Scrapbookers Playground

It's free to join SBP so you can join in straightaway

Why not give it a go - doesn't take long to add a couple of pieces does it?

Pop over there with the link at the top of the page to see what has been happening this month

No comments:

Blog Archive