Welcome to my Blogspot
I started Scrapping at the end of March 2007 while recovering from major abdominal surgery. Now I'm hooked and enjoying every minute of it all. I have made so many friends who have helped me along the way. I have learnt so much and am inspired with each page I see and each comment I receive for my pages.
I hope you get some inspiration from my work


Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my Freebies - Carol

New Products for March 2010

COMING SOON!!!

Friday 7 March 2008

Grab Bag Sales

There are Grab Bag sales all over the place this weekend

Divine Digital is having a Grab Bag sale this weekend - 7th - 9th March - and I have 2 Grab Bags in there.
One is Commercial Use at $5.00 and the other is Personal Use at $2.00

Want a clue? They are full of what I like to do best!

So just click on the link above to go over and see what is on offer

Scrapbookers Playground
also Have a few Grab Bags on offer and they are BIG!!

The Commercial Grab Bag has 10 commercial items for just $10!!! - Only available for 7 days

The Personal Grab Bag has over 100Mb and is only $5.00 - Only available for 14 days

So get over there quick




1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Blog Archive