Welcome to my Blogspot
I started Scrapping at the end of March 2007 while recovering from major abdominal surgery. Now I'm hooked and enjoying every minute of it all. I have made so many friends who have helped me along the way. I have learnt so much and am inspired with each page I see and each comment I receive for my pages.
I hope you get some inspiration from my work


Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my Freebies - Carol

New Products for March 2010

COMING SOON!!!

Tuesday 4 March 2008

March Celebrations

I have decided that we are going to celebrate right the way through March with my 1 year Anniversary.

So far you have had a free kit and three samples haven't you?

So what else can I give you to take it to Gift Number 5?

What about a coupon for my store at Scrapbookers Playground?

What about a coupon for 30% when you spend $5 or more?

What about if it includes my commercial items as well?

So that's 30% off your total order over $5 for everything in my store!!
And that includes all my newest kits and all my Commercial items!

Well here's the code which you enter at the checkout

carolburns_anniversary0308
valid until end of March

Enjoy and watch for more goodies this month




No comments:

Blog Archive