Welcome to my Blogspot
I started Scrapping at the end of March 2007 while recovering from major abdominal surgery. Now I'm hooked and enjoying every minute of it all. I have made so many friends who have helped me along the way. I have learnt so much and am inspired with each page I see and each comment I receive for my pages.
I hope you get some inspiration from my work


Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my Freebies - Carol

New Products for March 2010

COMING SOON!!!

Tuesday 4 March 2008

New Kit for Easter & Mother's day
















Yes i got carried away again and made three new kits.

The two kits above are for Mother's day which was 2nd March here in the UK.
One is in an old fashioned style for the more mature Mother and Grandmother done in Peach, Brown and Cream
The second is for the Modern Mom and done in beautiful shades of Pink and White

Both available at Scrapbookers Playground and KutnKudly's Kreations for just $3.50


Now this kit here is my first ever Easter kit and started off as a tutorial for a chicken in an egg. I improvised a bit and my chicken came out looking quite cute so I made a couple more. Then I went crazy and made the full kit

Full of Chickens and Easter Eggs to make your layouts look "sweet"

Available at KutnKudly's Kreations and Scrapbookers Playground for just $3.00

Watch out for freebies from all three kits over the next couple of days!






No comments:

Blog Archive