Welcome to my Blogspot
I started Scrapping at the end of March 2007 while recovering from major abdominal surgery. Now I'm hooked and enjoying every minute of it all. I have made so many friends who have helped me along the way. I have learnt so much and am inspired with each page I see and each comment I receive for my pages.
I hope you get some inspiration from my work


Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my Freebies - Carol

New Products for March 2010

COMING SOON!!!

Sunday 12 October 2008

BUSY, BUSY, BUSY!!!

How busy have I been this weekend! Absolutely crazy!! lol
I managed to get the November Download a day finished and sent to Snowy so she can sort it out and get it ready for November 1st at Magickalscraps. That is going to be a fantastic kit to collect.
I also managed to get 5 items done for the Christmas Grab Bag which will be on sale at Magickal Scraps from 15th October. This will be a Mega Mega bag of goodies for you and all the folders will have a Christmas theme. Commercial License included as well.
You can see the preview of it at the top of the page! Fantastic bargain
I have also been busy with guests so I have been making this kit while they have been getting ready to go out on the town and when they actually went out. We had a group of 11 ladies staying last night who all went out dressed as builders. Great fun. They all eventually crawled in at about 5.30am!! And still managed to get up for breakfast at 8.30!! Oh to be that young and fit again lol
Anyway here is my latest kit which should be in store by the end of today.
Lilac Whispers
One of my favourite styles - Vintage. There are 10 papers, 3 rows of beads, 3 borders, 4 bows, 1 buckle, 2 corners, 5 jewellry elements, 5 frames, 1 journal book, 5 strips of lace, 6 ribbons and 2 tags all done in shades of lilac and cream. I was so happy with this kit as all the jewellry items were made with my own fair hands as well as the bent frames. Loads of lace and pearls.
I did have a bit of help from Cari Lopez. She provided me with the pearl element for a lot of the jewellry as well as the beautiful pearl border at the top of the second preview. I love her work - she has a perfect eye for vintage style items that are so beautiful to work with.
So the kit will be in store for just
$2.75

Lilac Whispers - Elements and Frames

Lilac Whispers - ribbons and borders






No comments:

Blog Archive