Welcome to my Blogspot
I started Scrapping at the end of March 2007 while recovering from major abdominal surgery. Now I'm hooked and enjoying every minute of it all. I have made so many friends who have helped me along the way. I have learnt so much and am inspired with each page I see and each comment I receive for my pages.
I hope you get some inspiration from my work


Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my Freebies - Carol

New Products for March 2010

COMING SOON!!!

Thursday 6 November 2008

2 New Commercial Items in Store now

I managed to get an hour or so to myself last night so went through my files etc to see what I wanted to keep and what I wanted to get rid of. I then got the idea to make these two sets of gorgeous pins. One set is a vintage style set of 14 pins ($2.25) and the other is a set of 10 Christmas themed Pins($2.00). They are all in png format and have part of the pin removed so they look like they are through material, paper etc. These are for Commercial and Personal Use
Vintage Pins

Christmas Pins

Both available at Scraphead and MagickalScraps



No comments:

Blog Archive