Welcome to my Blogspot
I started Scrapping at the end of March 2007 while recovering from major abdominal surgery. Now I'm hooked and enjoying every minute of it all. I have made so many friends who have helped me along the way. I have learnt so much and am inspired with each page I see and each comment I receive for my pages.
I hope you get some inspiration from my work


Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my Freebies - Carol

New Products for March 2010

COMING SOON!!!

Wednesday 22 July 2009

Scot Kelman

I am so excited for my friend Scot Kelman
Scot lives in Motherwell in Scotland and is a brilliant artist in his own right. He works with metal and makes some of the most beautiful things. He makes candlesticks as well as tables and chairs. Beautiful designs in both modern and classical style.

Here is a slideshow of some of his items
He has a blog where he will be adding more items as they are made. There are also contact details in case you would like more details.
Go take a look and see what you think - leave him a comment so he knows you've visited.

No comments:

Blog Archive