Welcome to my Blogspot
I started Scrapping at the end of March 2007 while recovering from major abdominal surgery. Now I'm hooked and enjoying every minute of it all. I have made so many friends who have helped me along the way. I have learnt so much and am inspired with each page I see and each comment I receive for my pages.
I hope you get some inspiration from my work


Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my Freebies - Carol

New Products for March 2010

COMING SOON!!!

Tuesday 10 November 2009

New Items in store with freebies




Good Afternoon!!!! Yes I have returned and have everything, fingers, toes everything crossed that my computer will stay in workable order and let me do some work for a change. I seem to have had no luck at all in the last couple of months and have had countless virus' so hopefully everything is clear again and ready to start smoking with all the work i intend to do over the next couple of weeks.
So to start with here are two new kits available in my store at Scraphead
Both are vintage style kits - one for the gentlemen and one for the ladies.Loads of items in each to make your layouts stand out and worthy of your Family Heritage Albums or Sites
Both are on sale for $3.50.

Freebies are available above - just click on the image to download

Hopefully I will have more items available within the next few weeks so please call back often to see what is available :)









2 comments:

Crystal Howser said...

Yahoo!!! Carol your new kits are great!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 9 post on Nov. 11, 2009. Thanks again.

Blog Archive