Welcome to my Blogspot
I started Scrapping at the end of March 2007 while recovering from major abdominal surgery. Now I'm hooked and enjoying every minute of it all. I have made so many friends who have helped me along the way. I have learnt so much and am inspired with each page I see and each comment I receive for my pages.
I hope you get some inspiration from my work


Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my Freebies - Carol

New Products for March 2010

COMING SOON!!!

Monday 30 November 2009

New Kit in Store - Flower Days



Here s a beautiful little kit that I have been working on in the past day or two for you

FLOWER DAYS

This is a gorgeous kit done in pink, blue, green and cream with 10 papers and various elements including 7 figures. On sale at my stores in the next day or two for $2.50

I have also included a freebie for you all which is available now. Just click on the image below to download


Also there is a sale on at Angels that Scrap!!
Faye Hadfield is having a 'Just Cos' sale in her store so please pop over and see what bargains you can get. She has wonderful items in the sale so you will definitely get a bargain or two there!!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry, my previous post was linked wrong. Your freebie can be found on my freebie list at:
http://lorisfreebielist.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 14 post on Dec. 01, 2009. Thanks again.

Blog Archive