Welcome to my Blogspot
I started Scrapping at the end of March 2007 while recovering from major abdominal surgery. Now I'm hooked and enjoying every minute of it all. I have made so many friends who have helped me along the way. I have learnt so much and am inspired with each page I see and each comment I receive for my pages.
I hope you get some inspiration from my work


Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my Freebies - Carol

New Products for March 2010

COMING SOON!!!

Monday, 30 November 2009

New Kit in Store - Flower Days



Here s a beautiful little kit that I have been working on in the past day or two for you

FLOWER DAYS

This is a gorgeous kit done in pink, blue, green and cream with 10 papers and various elements including 7 figures. On sale at my stores in the next day or two for $2.50

I have also included a freebie for you all which is available now. Just click on the image below to download


Also there is a sale on at Angels that Scrap!!
Faye Hadfield is having a 'Just Cos' sale in her store so please pop over and see what bargains you can get. She has wonderful items in the sale so you will definitely get a bargain or two there!!


4 comments:

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 30 Nov [LA 02:00pm, NY 05:00pm, UK 10:00pm] - 01 Dec [OZ 09:00am]).

Lori said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

Lori said...

Sorry, my previous post was linked wrong. Your freebie can be found on my freebie list at:
http://lorisfreebielist.blogspot.com

CBH-Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 14 post on Dec. 01, 2009. Thanks again.

Blog Archive