Welcome to my Blogspot
I started Scrapping at the end of March 2007 while recovering from major abdominal surgery. Now I'm hooked and enjoying every minute of it all. I have made so many friends who have helped me along the way. I have learnt so much and am inspired with each page I see and each comment I receive for my pages.
I hope you get some inspiration from my work


Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my Freebies - Carol

New Products for March 2010

COMING SOON!!!

Sunday 22 November 2009


Well today I have tried to relax and just sat about all evening after a day of food shopping and other chores lol - terrible I know but some evenings are just made for that and tonight seems to have been one of them. So after going through some of my older kits and sorting which ones can be updated ready for the store for a sale, I decided to do a layout for the latest kit in store - HAUTE COUTURE.
This is a beautiful kit in black, grey and cream and makes your black and white photos look so elegant - perfect for the family albums

Not only will I be putting some of my older kits into the store for a sale I will also be including some 'Page Packs' There will be 2 or 3 papers and various elements in one pack - similar to a quick page but rather than have the page set up for you already the elements and papers will let you make up your own quick pages in the layout you like. So rather than just having the one page to work with you will be able to create many pages from a few items. Much cheaper than buying the full kit and then you possibly do not use all the items. They will be priced at just $1 per page pack so watch for them coming into the store in the very near future :)

There are also a few new kits n the making - I seem to be in a stage of making kits with a basic colour palette - as you can tell from LEAH and HAUTE COUTURE - so there will be a few more of those coming into the store as well as a vintage Christmas kit. Watch out for the Christmas Commercial Items as well ranging from tags to notelets and other wonderful items :)




No comments:

Blog Archive