Welcome to my Blogspot
I started Scrapping at the end of March 2007 while recovering from major abdominal surgery. Now I'm hooked and enjoying every minute of it all. I have made so many friends who have helped me along the way. I have learnt so much and am inspired with each page I see and each comment I receive for my pages.
I hope you get some inspiration from my work


Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my Freebies - Carol

New Products for March 2010

COMING SOON!!!

Friday 4 December 2009

Ice Baby


I have been so busy today trying to get things sorted in my folders but I soon decided that I didnt want to do that - I wanted to DESIGN!!!!!! lol

So here is another little kit for you - ICE BABY - done with some poser images I have. I have so many poser images and forget exactly what I have sometimes but I saw these cute little eskimos and thought I would do a little kit to go with them. There are 12 papers and 27 elements. Not all the items are shown on the preview - for example the three little igloos that I have included. There is also a bonus paper for you which you can see below. It came about by accident but a pleasant little accident I think lol


This kit will be on sale for $2.25 and I will have a freebie for you tomorrow :)





No comments:

Blog Archive