Welcome to my Blogspot
I started Scrapping at the end of March 2007 while recovering from major abdominal surgery. Now I'm hooked and enjoying every minute of it all. I have made so many friends who have helped me along the way. I have learnt so much and am inspired with each page I see and each comment I receive for my pages.
I hope you get some inspiration from my work


Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my Freebies - Carol

New Products for March 2010

COMING SOON!!!

Sunday 28 February 2010


I just cant believe it is the start of another month already!! Is it me or is time flying by so quickly that we dont notice??

Well I have 2 new kits and 3 CU items for the beginning of the month for you all. There will be freebies for the kits as well so watch this space :)

First we have
LUCK OF THE IRISH
Perfect kit for St Patricks Day in wonderful shades of green and cream.
You can see the preview above
In stores for $2.50

Next we have
WILD THING
A beautiful kit in shades of brown, green and cream with loads of animal stickers and everything to make your layouts just look fantastic
In stores for $2.50


Then we have 3 sets of Overlays - 3 in each set and in stores for just $1.50 each set




1 comment:

Faye Hadfield said...

hi Carol- I am loving all these new overlays you are putting out - sorry I can't get them into the store yet. i have screwed it up again - my host will fix it!
Hope you're feeling on top form!

Blog Archive