Welcome to my Blogspot
I started Scrapping at the end of March 2007 while recovering from major abdominal surgery. Now I'm hooked and enjoying every minute of it all. I have made so many friends who have helped me along the way. I have learnt so much and am inspired with each page I see and each comment I receive for my pages.
I hope you get some inspiration from my work


Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my Freebies - Carol

New Products for March 2010

COMING SOON!!!

Tuesday 24 July 2007



Here's my latest page of my In Laws Pansy and James Burns. This photo is of their wedding day in July 1942 in Maymyo, Burma.
I love doing the vintage pages more than the modern style ones so am always on the lookout for vintage style kits - if any of you know of any please let me know. This page is done with a mixture of kits from Sleepey designs (pearl jewellry), angel in my pocket (cards), Mangeldesigns (frame) and punky pixels (background and brooch - wings of hope kit). The flowers I did myself and will post a tutorial for misting your embellishments later on.

Have you tried misting? Beautiful effect that can be used for all kinds of pics.

1 comment:

Carena's Designs said...

Beautiful page. I love vintage/heritage pages to. Well done.
Regards
Carena

Blog Archive