Welcome to my Blogspot
I started Scrapping at the end of March 2007 while recovering from major abdominal surgery. Now I'm hooked and enjoying every minute of it all. I have made so many friends who have helped me along the way. I have learnt so much and am inspired with each page I see and each comment I receive for my pages.
I hope you get some inspiration from my work


Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my Freebies - Carol

New Products for March 2010

COMING SOON!!!

Monday 30 July 2007

Well for some reason the images that I downloaded to here won't show.
They were beautiful layouts that my friends on ScrapbookFlair had made with my kits, Impatiens and Life is like a Butterfly.

The layouts are:

SWEETHEART by AFFAIR OF THE HEART - NINA with Impatiens

FOR DUSTIN AND JENNIFER by THE NANA with Impatiens

LIFE IS LIKE A BUTTERFLY by DANABBIE with Life is like a Butterfly



So for now I will have to leave them off the blog but I have put them on a slide show for my freebies on the right of this post. You can also click on the layout names and you will be taken to their homepages on Scrapbookflair


Have you joined up yet? Free to join as well as free software and kits!
What more do you need to start?




No comments:

Blog Archive