Welcome to my Blogspot
I started Scrapping at the end of March 2007 while recovering from major abdominal surgery. Now I'm hooked and enjoying every minute of it all. I have made so many friends who have helped me along the way. I have learnt so much and am inspired with each page I see and each comment I receive for my pages.
I hope you get some inspiration from my work


Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my Freebies - Carol

New Products for March 2010

COMING SOON!!!

Tuesday 31 July 2007


What a Summer we had again!!



WHAT A SUMMER designed by AFFAIR OF THE HEART - NINA WISCHNATH

AVAILABLE AT HER STORE
CLICK ON IMAGE TO GET MORE DETAILS


Today has been an absolutely glorious day with loads of sunshine so Pete took our 3 Grandsons to the local Paddling Pool for the afternoon. I couldn't go as I had to stay here and wait for guests to arrive but I managed to get loads of work on my kits done so watch here for some freebies. Anyway he got some wonderful photos of them and here are three of them enjoying themselves in the water. Daniel, the youngest at 2, is really enjoying himself in the water now. Last year he was a bit young to go off with the other two but this year he was away before anyone could stop him. Proper Waterbabies they are!

No comments:

Blog Archive