Welcome to my Blogspot
I started Scrapping at the end of March 2007 while recovering from major abdominal surgery. Now I'm hooked and enjoying every minute of it all. I have made so many friends who have helped me along the way. I have learnt so much and am inspired with each page I see and each comment I receive for my pages.
I hope you get some inspiration from my work


Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my Freebies - Carol

New Products for March 2010

COMING SOON!!!

Tuesday 30 October 2007

BE THANKFUL

Well here we are at the end of October already! Where has the year gone? Is time going faster or is it just me? People tell me that time goes faster as you get older - maybe it's true

Anyway November is nearly here and we have so much happening that we could do with time slowing down just a little bit so we can thm all done

Firstly we have "Customer Appreciation Month" at Divine Digital
from November 1st - 30th

"Be Thankful" is aimed at our customers and there will be plenty of gifts on offer as well as special offers, treats and blessings in many of the stores


click on image to go to Divine Digital


Next we have the Great Cloth Diaper Hunt
at Scrapbookers Playground.

This is from November 1st - 30th

Loads of freebies and special offers in this fantastic hunt.

You still have time to register so pop over to Scrapbookers Playground for more details and how to register


click on image to go to Scrapbookers Playground

Have a great Halloween and get yourself plenty of treats!!!

No comments:

Blog Archive