Welcome to my Blogspot
I started Scrapping at the end of March 2007 while recovering from major abdominal surgery. Now I'm hooked and enjoying every minute of it all. I have made so many friends who have helped me along the way. I have learnt so much and am inspired with each page I see and each comment I receive for my pages.
I hope you get some inspiration from my work


Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my Freebies - Carol

New Products for March 2010

COMING SOON!!!

Thursday 1 November 2007

GREAT CLOTH DIAPER HUNT HAS STARTED!!!

We are proud to announce that Scrapbookers Playground is a sponsor
to a World Wide Web Scavenger Hunt, hostedby www.diaperdecisions.com.

Diaper Decisions is proud to bring you the sixth semi-annual
Great Cloth Diaper Hunt...an internet scavenger hunt from Nov. 1-30, 2007.
By visiting the sites on the hunt during the month of November 2007,
you have an opportunity to explore a myriad of excellent natural
family sites as you qualify for 35 random prize drawings,
including One Ultimate Grand Prize worth over $600
and a Daily Prize for each day of hunting!

The concept behind our virtual scavenger hunt is to introduce
consumers to the wonderful WAHMs that are
"out there", and many new products!
Register today to play please tell them
Scrapbookers Playground sent you

CLICK HERE TO GO TO SCRAPBOOKERS PLAYGROUND TO FIND MORE DETAILS ON HOW TO REGISTER

No comments:

Blog Archive