Welcome to my Blogspot
I started Scrapping at the end of March 2007 while recovering from major abdominal surgery. Now I'm hooked and enjoying every minute of it all. I have made so many friends who have helped me along the way. I have learnt so much and am inspired with each page I see and each comment I receive for my pages.
I hope you get some inspiration from my work


Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my Freebies - Carol

New Products for March 2010

COMING SOON!!!

Thursday 8 May 2008

Told you it was crazy round here

Well I did say it had been crazy here didn't I?
Just had to show you this beautiful layout that was done for me by my Wonderful "Best Buddy" Snowraven
She's visiting me at the end of June so you can bet that it will be one crazy time!
So watch for more layouts of what we get up together

THANK YOU HUN!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Blog Archive