Welcome to my Blogspot
I started Scrapping at the end of March 2007 while recovering from major abdominal surgery. Now I'm hooked and enjoying every minute of it all. I have made so many friends who have helped me along the way. I have learnt so much and am inspired with each page I see and each comment I receive for my pages.
I hope you get some inspiration from my work


Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my Freebies - Carol

New Products for March 2010

COMING SOON!!!

Thursday 8 May 2008

Yes I am still alive and not left the land of the living - just yet anyway lol
It has been a crazy time since the last post with my Pc crashing I had to try and get everything back to normal and couldn't get my graphics programs to come back on. Anyway they eventually came back and then it was time to open the new store at SCRAPHEAD
Yes we have a new store!!
Michelle at Kutnkudlys designs bought an ongoing site which opened on May 1st. So we had to spend a couple of days getting everything into the store. I have decided that only my newest items will be in there for now - may just add the older stuff later when I have more time. The store at KutnKudlys is still there for now so you can still buy my stuff there but any newer stuff will be at Scraphead You can get there through the link above
Pop in and see what is on offer there! Loads of challenges and new ideas - each challenge gives you "pennies" to spend in the store. Great idea which is going very well already.
I have also been busy making new kits for you all to try and here is one of them
TRANQUILITY
done in shades of blue and green
available at my stores now

and here's a freebie for you all
Just click on the image to download



1 comment:

cindiaskew said...

love the soft colors tyfs the freebie

Blog Archive