Welcome to my Blogspot
I started Scrapping at the end of March 2007 while recovering from major abdominal surgery. Now I'm hooked and enjoying every minute of it all. I have made so many friends who have helped me along the way. I have learnt so much and am inspired with each page I see and each comment I receive for my pages.
I hope you get some inspiration from my work


Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my Freebies - Carol

New Products for March 2010

COMING SOON!!!

Tuesday 16 September 2008

Little Monkeys are here!!

Are these not the cutest little Monkeys you have ever seen???
These are from the second set of poser images I bought. I am in the middle of doing a couple of little kits - one for a littl girl and one for a little boy - and I decided to try a couple of frames with different coloured monkeys on them. There are four in the pack and it looks like there could be more to come - maybe a brights pack and a pastel pack. I love the little hanging monkey
These are on sale at Scraphead for a special price of $1.50 so get over there now to get them at the special price

click on image to go to Scraphead

No comments:

Blog Archive