Welcome to my Blogspot
I started Scrapping at the end of March 2007 while recovering from major abdominal surgery. Now I'm hooked and enjoying every minute of it all. I have made so many friends who have helped me along the way. I have learnt so much and am inspired with each page I see and each comment I receive for my pages.
I hope you get some inspiration from my work


Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my Freebies - Carol

New Products for March 2010

COMING SOON!!!

Wednesday 1 October 2008

NEW STORE UP AND RUNNING!!!!

Well my internet has been playing up again!! This is getting so crazy now that I am getting so angry with the server company. No good talking to them though as they seem to think it is us everytime. Anyway I have managed to get a few new items done and into a store.
And this is the good news!!
We have a new store!!!!
MAGICKAL SCRAPS is here!!!
This is an exciting new venture and it is sure to go well with the wonderful designers that are there. Click on the image below to go straight to the store and see what is on offer.
There are daily downloads as well as an opening sale. Loads of items less than $2 each!!
Bargains galore!!
Get over there and see what is happening..


1 comment:

Crystal Howser said...

The new place is great! I have been over there playing already and love it.

Blog Archive