Welcome to my Blogspot
I started Scrapping at the end of March 2007 while recovering from major abdominal surgery. Now I'm hooked and enjoying every minute of it all. I have made so many friends who have helped me along the way. I have learnt so much and am inspired with each page I see and each comment I receive for my pages.
I hope you get some inspiration from my work


Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my Freebies - Carol

New Products for March 2010

COMING SOON!!!

Friday 17 October 2008

2 New Kits in store

Well I have been working hard in between seeing to guests and friends and family visiting.
I have managed to get two new kits uploaded and in the store for you and they are gorgeous even if I do say so myself
The first kit is
FIRE DANCER
Done in beautiful deep shades of pink and purple. With 6 different dancers and loads of lovely elements and papers
On sale at Magickalscraps for just $2.75
The second kit is one that I really love.
BALLERINA
done in pink, lemon and white with loads of beautiful ballerinas and some butterflies. This will make your layouts look gorgeous especially for those little girls in your life
On sale at Magickalscraps for $2.75

All the images are from a wonderful friend of mine - Connie at www.blackdiamondfantasy.com
Pop over there and see her gorgeous tubes - great prices and great quality


2 comments:

digidesignsbyamberbaz said...

hello, i just wanted to take a second and say thank you for making cu items. i took advantage of the sale at scraphead and bought all 7 of your overlay grab bags and i havent had a chance to lay with them just yet but from what i see they are awesome! thanks amberbaz

Anonymous said...

Love your colors and kits, very talented, very nice! Linda

Blog Archive