Welcome to my Blogspot
I started Scrapping at the end of March 2007 while recovering from major abdominal surgery. Now I'm hooked and enjoying every minute of it all. I have made so many friends who have helped me along the way. I have learnt so much and am inspired with each page I see and each comment I receive for my pages.
I hope you get some inspiration from my work


Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my Freebies - Carol

New Products for March 2010

COMING SOON!!!

Wednesday 15 October 2008

We've been revealed!!!

Well our Grab Bag is available!!!
There are 10 Commercial Use items which are worth $30 but you can get them for a great price
$10.00
at just $1 each - now you are definitely getting a bargain there.
And if you want a sneak preview of what is in the bag you can go to Strictly reveal and see what is in it
MagickalScraps is also having a CT call. We don't mind if you are a seasoned scrapper or someone who is just starting out. Thats how I started - only been scrapping a month and joined Affairs of the Heart CT. Nina gave me the chance to learn and get better and that is what we want to do with anyone out there who wants to join
All the details are on the advert below

I haven't got any more kits done just yet but have quite a few in the pipeline so will be working on them later this week. I have started using Poser images in some of my kits and a lot of them are Thanks to a wonderful lady named Connie. Due to a mixup with one of my items that she had bought we were emailing back and forth and became friends. We have made a deal between us regarding my kits and her tubes so watch this space
She has a wonderful website at
She makes absolutely gorgeous tubes with Poser and they are such good value. I do have to warn you that there is some nudity on this site so if you are offended please do not go there though the site is well worth the visit.
Okay what else have I got to tell you?
Oh yes don't forget the Daily Download at both Magickal Scraps and Scraphead. I have made pieces for both sites.
And don't forget our fabulous challenges at both sites. They are always great fun to work on
I think that is all for now. I have Pete's cousins coming over tonight and we are going out for dinner. So much for trying to lose a bit of weight lol. Yesterday we went and had a lovely Roast Dinner with friends (Monty and Angie) and they spent the evening here and today i have a lovely Indian Meal to look forward to. I won't be able to eat for a week after all that lol
So have a great day and speak to you all again soon


No comments:

Blog Archive