Welcome to my Blogspot
I started Scrapping at the end of March 2007 while recovering from major abdominal surgery. Now I'm hooked and enjoying every minute of it all. I have made so many friends who have helped me along the way. I have learnt so much and am inspired with each page I see and each comment I receive for my pages.
I hope you get some inspiration from my work


Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my Freebies - Carol

New Products for March 2010

COMING SOON!!!

Monday 10 November 2008

Vintage Charms

WHOOO HOOO!!!! I had a free morning so I decided to try and get some work done with my designing and even though I didn't manage to get a kit done I did get these 5 sets of Vintage style charms done for you all.
As I said there are 5 sets - some have 6 and some have 7 charms but all of them have a blank charm as well which you can use as a frame for your own pics. They have beautiful vintage images which can be used to add that extra something to either your kits or your layouts.
They are all in my stores at just $2.00 each and can be used for both Personal and Commercial use.
They will work perfectly with the Mega Grab Bag available at magickalscraps. That is on sale for $10 and is a vintage style bag this month designed by myself and Snowraven. It will be on sale for the next couple of weeks and then each item will be available in our stores at magickalscraps.
If you want to see what is available in the bag you can go to Strictlyreveal for a sneak preview










No comments:

Blog Archive