Welcome to my Blogspot
I started Scrapping at the end of March 2007 while recovering from major abdominal surgery. Now I'm hooked and enjoying every minute of it all. I have made so many friends who have helped me along the way. I have learnt so much and am inspired with each page I see and each comment I receive for my pages.
I hope you get some inspiration from my work


Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my Freebies - Carol

New Products for March 2010

COMING SOON!!!

Wednesday 6 May 2009

I'm Back!!!!

You are probably all wondering where I disappeared to for the past 6 months. Well I have had quite a few personal changes in my life and I decided at the beginning of it all that I would take a break from designing to concentrate on getting to where I am now. Long journey but I think I am there now :) Hopefully I am - or maybe not quite there but on the right road anyway
So now I am back designing again and I have a few new items for you all in my stores at Magickalscraps and Scraphead.
There are both Commercial Use and Personal Use items. Beautiful kits in various styles but mainly my usual vintage style - you all know how much I love to do those lol
The slideshow at the top of the page will show you exactly what is available at both stores and all at low prices as well - so please pop over there and see what I have for you all.
I will be starting the freebies again soon but at the moment I am just concentrating on getting kits and items done and intot he stores for you so keep popping back here for when the freebies start again
Well it is great to be back and I look forward to chatting with you all again soon
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

1 comment:

Crystal Howser said...

I am so happy that you are back :) I love all of your new designs and am glad that you are at a better place in your personal life. We want you happy!!! Glad to have you back!

Blog Archive