Welcome to my Blogspot
I started Scrapping at the end of March 2007 while recovering from major abdominal surgery. Now I'm hooked and enjoying every minute of it all. I have made so many friends who have helped me along the way. I have learnt so much and am inspired with each page I see and each comment I receive for my pages.
I hope you get some inspiration from my work


Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my Freebies - Carol

New Products for March 2010

COMING SOON!!!

Tuesday 21 July 2009

New Items

Well as promised here are the previews for the new items in my stores.
There are 2 kits and 5 Commercial and Personal Use items - all at great prices!


OLD FRIENDS - wonderful vintage style kit done in Green, Cream and Gold


MEDLEY - wonderful kit done in Purple, Pink, Green and Grey

CLUSTER FRAMES - set of 4

HEART CLUSTER FRAMES - set of 6

FLOURISH OVERLAYS - set of 4

HERITAGE PAPER PACK - BLUE - set of 7 papers in heritage/vintage style

HERITAGE PAPER PACK - RED - set of 7 papers in heritage/vintage style








No comments:

Blog Archive