Welcome to my Blogspot
I started Scrapping at the end of March 2007 while recovering from major abdominal surgery. Now I'm hooked and enjoying every minute of it all. I have made so many friends who have helped me along the way. I have learnt so much and am inspired with each page I see and each comment I receive for my pages.
I hope you get some inspiration from my work


Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my Freebies - Carol

New Products for March 2010

COMING SOON!!!

Tuesday 21 July 2009

Sick :(

Well not been well for the past couple of days so have managed to get the items into the stores but no previews here yet. I will get them on here this afternoon as well as some freebies for the 2 kits.
Had a wonderful afternoon with the Grandsons at the weekend and hopefully will be seeing my grandaughter on Thursday :)
I went for a walk yesterday afternoon to see if I could clear my head - feeling yucky and headache and its NOT swine flu by the way! - and took some photos so please look at my slideshow of my pics that I took and I'll be back this afternoon to post the previews and freebies
xxx

No comments:

Blog Archive