Welcome to my Blogspot
I started Scrapping at the end of March 2007 while recovering from major abdominal surgery. Now I'm hooked and enjoying every minute of it all. I have made so many friends who have helped me along the way. I have learnt so much and am inspired with each page I see and each comment I receive for my pages.
I hope you get some inspiration from my work


Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my Freebies - Carol

New Products for March 2010

COMING SOON!!!

Friday 17 July 2009

Update

Well I've had a busy couple of weeks and that is why I havent been posting much. Well my programme stopped working but after a bit of tweaking and messing around I have managed to get it working again so I have loads of new items to put into the stores in the next couple of days. There is a mixture of commercial and personal use items and all at great prices!
Ive also had to make some items for the daily download for August in Scraphead so watch for that one - Summer Sea, Sand and Surf. Lovely bright colours for those great layouts of your summer pics!!
I also spent a wonderful day with four of my Grandsons last Sunday and had a fantastic day on the beach and Pier. Lunch in the local pub and then walk back to mine. What a great day! I had missed their laughter so much so it brightened my week to hear them all laughing and joking with each other. Going to see them again this weekend and also my daughter is visiting me so busy weekend again :)
Well back to work getting these items uploaded to the stores for you
Previews will be available within the next day or two - hopefully by end of weekend
Have a great weekend and see you all soon
:)

No comments:

Blog Archive