Welcome to my Blogspot
I started Scrapping at the end of March 2007 while recovering from major abdominal surgery. Now I'm hooked and enjoying every minute of it all. I have made so many friends who have helped me along the way. I have learnt so much and am inspired with each page I see and each comment I receive for my pages.
I hope you get some inspiration from my work


Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my Freebies - Carol

New Products for March 2010

COMING SOON!!!

Tuesday 26 January 2010

More New Stores

Well I am definitely so excited now!!

I am now part of the design team at 5 stores :)

Scraphead

Angels That Scrap

Dazzling Scraps

Michelle Boroni Store


and

Sugar n Spice Scraps


So now I am really spreading myself around the world :))

So for the past couple of days I have been uploading into the stores so everything is available for you there.


There are also new items due out at the beginning of February and you can see the previews in the slide show above. So far there are 3 kits and 4 commercial & personal use items. Im sure by the beginning of the month there will be at least a couple more items :)
The freebies will be on here from the 1st february for you all so dont forget to call in then and grab them.


No comments:

Blog Archive