Welcome to my Blogspot
I started Scrapping at the end of March 2007 while recovering from major abdominal surgery. Now I'm hooked and enjoying every minute of it all. I have made so many friends who have helped me along the way. I have learnt so much and am inspired with each page I see and each comment I receive for my pages.
I hope you get some inspiration from my work


Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my Freebies - Carol

New Products for March 2010

COMING SOON!!!

Saturday 23 January 2010

NEW STORE :)

I have some great news!!!

I have just been accepted into a new store

DAZZLING SCRAPS

I am just uploading my items into the store now and have already added to my gallery there. So everything will be ready to go within the next 24 hours.
I decided that I would have more time to design this year and would concentrate as much as I could on it. It will also help with my 'condition' - Cyclothymic Disorder - and it would help me focus more. Even on my 'bad' days it will give me something to work on.

So there will be plenty of new items - both Personal and Commercial Use - coming throughout the year :) I already have a few items ready to upload to the stores for next month and you can see them in the slideshow above.

Meanwhile at Angels That Scrap we will be starting the challenges again - not too many but enough to keep you busy. We'll also have a few coupons with various discounts throughout the year as well as the sales.

At Scraphead we have a sale on and some of my older items are now on sale with some of them having a saving of 65%!!!

Definitely a few bargains to be found so why not nip over to them all and see what we have on offer - not just me but the other designers as well

xxx

No comments:

Blog Archive